You speak the language of touch

you speak the language of touch
climb like vines through the window
of my body, and into my heart.

you take me captive
in your embrace
wrapping me with the
warm blanket of your soul.

you are summer on a beach
the languid wandering and
the contentment of the stillness
of time; the contrast of sensations
of cold sea against sun baked skin.

you are the waves of the Pacific
rising at high tide, submerging
my heart; the emerald, teal and
jade – treasures hidden in the
depths, peeking out to play
in the sun.

you are the coral reef
beckoning to me to go
under, beckoning
for me to come
explore your depths, and
the beauty of water

you speak in the language
of the wind, softly
caressing, teasing
making love to my soul

first published here

1. Omotayo says:

This here piece doth speak in the language of the wind (wink). Deeeep!

Thanks!
      The wind doth speak mysterious things…

There’s a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart- Melanie Griffith! Tis pretty apparent from these beguiling lines that this saying also rings true for the Narrator….an all-round-roll-with-the-punches-super-alpha male! 😈 Nice!!!! πŸ˜‚

Actions they say, speaks louder than words! The action that’s ‘touch’, is all about feelings…the full weight of an impact made on another! And though Mehmet Murat Ildan suffices that one of the most beautiful words is touch as it exquisitely represents our need to prove to ourselves that we’re not in a dream; (plus I’d like to think he/she was referring to the physical kind); touch for me is got a far-reaching effect…where mere hands cannot think to reach as its capable of igniting sparks….fireworks; in the deepest recesses of our very hearts and souls, and as verified by the Narrator himself with the ethereal letterings of the final lines of this very romantic and ‘obsess-worthy’ offering! 😁Need I say more? WOW…just! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„

You upped your game on this one Doc, the composition…complete with the imageries and analogies; are sooo gorgeous….stunning; that it hurts sore! 😁 Its a ‘Perfect 10…top notch! πŸ’―
    Keep charging really high at this rate with this art of yours and its only a matter of time that you’d land in high cotton and your passion for what you know to do best….it’d deliver to you a golden parachute! πŸ˜€Am super-proud of you Doc; soar on up and keep rising…far above and wayy beyond the blue starry skies! β€πŸ˜„

it is obvious that Yemie speaks the language of touch….

3. Me says:

Where is the love button? My my… this swept me off my feels. Welldone doctor! β™‘

i love your comment