Waiting

I am here, waiting in our special place

In the space that is exclusively ours

Every day, without fail

Even when I ail

I come;

It hurts that you do not make

The effort to come here,

To seek me out,

To seek us –

The memories that we created here,

And the joys and passion that surrounded us;

Do they not matter to you?

Are you repulsed by them now?

Or do you know that I would be here

Waiting for you

Hence your absence?

Have you given up;

Willing to toss the memories?

Do you think I am worth fighting for?

I wait still,

Everyday,

With hope and longing,

That gets depleted

With the passage of time;

Someday,

I will be waiting for you

No more.

I really need to ask this serious question from somebody.
    Am I worth it?
    Am I worth fighting for?
    Do you consider me special enough to be with?
    But alas….
    No one to ask.
    Sometimes I wonder if all the love in my heart will go to waste.
    But I hope not!
    This makes me want to be in love so I will be able to ask this questions.
    But then, I’ll wait.
    Till I can wait
    No more…

This my dear Topaz, is emotionally sensual.

Jules, do not, I repeat, do not wish to ask these questions from someone o…
      when you begin to ask these questions, that means love has slipped from you..
      and do not fret, love is just around the corner!
      thanks for always being here…

2. amity4 says:

You are worth it pretty one.😘😘😘you are so worth it.
      Good things come to those who wait.
      That love in your heart will never go to waste.
      Find yourself, love yourself more so when he comes along everything will fall right into place.

You don’t want to waste your love one them that will throw it back at ya, do you?
      God formed you from that special person ‘s rib and that person will never be complete without you. So will waiting, honour your creator because HE will perfect everything at the right time.
      😘😘😘😘😘

This is pretty and sweetly heartfelt! I’d however enjoin the Narrator to lauch out and go seek out the one for whom he/she is waiting for! Often times, waiting profiteth nothing especially if you know where this other person may be found! Rather than waste precious time you oughta put into making memories with this one, I suggest you get off of your high horse, swallow your pride and ‘git’ going; for I can guarantee that this precious one’s waiting, like you on the other side! Kiss and make up already, cauuse judging from these lines that one cannot help but be seduced by; the Narrator does feel some amount of love and affection towards this precious one! Moreover, Sigmund Freud opines that ‘whoever loves becomes humble, those who love have pawned a part of their narcissism’! If that be the case then; the Narrator oughta just go outta his/her way, quit slacking and make shit happen, like right this minute?!!πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‚

Great post Doc, sizzles too! Well done! πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, it sounds good to go out and search for the person, but then…what if such a person doesn’t want to be found? or perhaps, it is the person that walked away, expressing a desire to not want to continue things the way they were? what then? to still go ahead and look for such a person? or to keep waiting for love to come back home?

You’re making assumptions here Doc! If this person means more than the whole world put together to the Narrator, and is infact the bestest thing to have happened to him/her, I suggest he/she persists, still! Love always, ALWAYS wins eventually and what will be, will be! He/she must never tire of going for what he/she wants, especially if the feelings ran both ways! That’s priceless and shouldn’t be allowed to go to waste! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

So the question then becomes…how deep is your love?! Are you gonna give it up on a whim?! Plus, ‘ Someday, I’ll be waiting for you no more’, as outlined in the final lines of this sizzler put a downer on this whole thing! The one being asked to return may find it a bit ‘off’, and may thus shrink back from coming any close at all, I think! πŸ˜’πŸ˜ž

“He/she must never tire of going for what he/she wants, especially if the feelings ran both ways! That’s priceless and shouldn’t be allowed to go to waste! ”
          if these were to be true, why did he/she walk away, leaving the Narrator to wait…and wait? Definitely the object of the Narrator’s affection doesn’t seem to think what they had was priceless and doesn’t mind it going to waste

Things are not always what they seem Doc! In an ideal relationship, its always nice to have a Sheep and a Goat! So, lets pretend the Goat took a hike and the Narrator, who oughta go adorn the Sheep cloak, should do so and go coax, cajole and charm his/her ‘nutty’ Goat back! Am total suckers for happy endings and I’d be happy to see this Narrator write a lovestory with a happy ending! That’s all there is to it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Sheep and Goat can never have a happy ending o…it is the nature of Goats to stray and walk away…eventually the Sheep will be left alone and cold. Maybe the earlier the better

Or maybe not! The Narrator should get past having been grievously hurt by the fact that he/she walked and fight tooth and nail to get his object of affection back where he/she belongs….by his/her side, I mean, I totally would! Cause, then and only then can this ‘lost, lonesome and cold’ Sheep, get some respite and find peace everlasting! So make it happen already Narrator, you KNOW you can too….abSOlutely! 😁 πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your time Doc, taking a bow now! Peace out and shalom! βœŒπŸ˜„

there can be no peace everlasting with someone who does not value you…you shouldn’t force yourself on anyone…one should be with the one that values one and wants to be with one as much as one wants to be with them

2. amity4 says:

Sheep and goat can have a happy ending ( complimentary relationship is in fact the best relationship)
                Yes ke

2. amity4 says:

Sowe for poking my flat nose into this heartfelt discussion … I think the narrator tarries so that the ‘movie’ will have a part 3 hehehe (don’t mind me πŸ˜‚)
          My muse and i used to seat on the ‘bench’ at our ‘favourite park’ waiting like so for ‘they’ that felt not like we did… We waited hoping they would one day realise they held one’s heart and soul captive. They never turned up anyway. It was a good thing because they opened the way for us to experience a reciprocated love and we are basking in it till forever 😻😻😻(greastest love of all ,the kind of love that does not hurt but rather heals). That changed everything thing. So whenever we go to seat on the ‘bench’ We are grateful for the moments and the memories.
          Sometimes we hold on it things that do not really exist because we not want to have it any other way.
          Love does not cage , it sets free
          Love does not break , it builds
          Love does not hurt, it heals.
          Love is gladdens the heart not saddens the heart.

Lemme carry my flat nose and waka away before i begin to type more jakajaka

Hehehe! Don’t you EVER feel sorry for poking your nose Sweets, and girl am I glad you finally did make it here….home sweet blissful home! Ajo o le da bii ile! Home’s where the heart stays however far one wanders! Welcome dear, its great to have you back! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒβ€

I had to let the Narrator see ‘reason’ why he/she needed to give chase and go get back this precious one who walked off! Whatever will make a person stand and wonders where they belong in a relationship; then the time to quit standing and walking….fleeing has definitely come! This was what I guessed may have happened, I may be wrong; but the onus was on the Narrator to go out on a limb and bring back he/she who strayed assuring him/her also of everlasting attention, devotion and affection! For with those we love, we must strive always to put them in our lives and love always wins in the end! Plus, I just love and crave happy endings…totally suckers for those, will have it no other way! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Thanks for this dear, welcome back and the best is wished ya! Many Cheers! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒβ€

1. amity4 says:

HeheheπŸ˜ƒ
              I never left home. I always always stop by only that I don’t have words to make comments on somedays πŸ˜žπŸ˜’ . Thanks all the sameπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š, it does feel good to be welcomed.
              Merci beaucoup 😘😘😘😘

Some person will never love back no matter what one does. Might be because they are loving another or they are scared of the kinda love they are getting.

I coulda sworn you were the Phantom Sweets, but I got a brain wave that the fact that we don’t see a person, don’t mean it aint there! Y’know?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Welcome back again and stay it too! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’‹

As regards that other issue bordering on love and loving……am just as clueless as thou art and I guess that makes us two then huh?! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

lol…your flat nose is so cute Amity…
            I like your take on this…
            it supports my idea; do not wait for longer than necessary, and move on to someone else that values you enough to stay, and reciprocates your love…

1. amity4 says:

😊☺️#iblush hehehe
              Yes . Why waste precious love ?
              Merci😊

3. zikaolofin says:

This is as romantic as it is matter-of-fact. And if I didn’t know Romeo and Juliet personally πŸ˜‚ I’d think this was about them. Thumbs up πŸ‘ Tope, this rocks.

lol…please o, I need first hand gist on Romeo and Juliet…I have always had a feeling that Shakespeare and all those Hollywood people were lying in their depictions… so , oya knack me gist Zee!

1. zikaolofin says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4. girlspice56 says:

Wait a little a longer . Maybe just maybe

how long is “longer” spicy girl?
      waiting is hard, and there is so much the heart can take…

1. girlspice56 says:

I know. Just hold on as long as you can

5. amity4 says:

Nice one doc… I love sad poems 😍 (i love happy ending reality though)

Thanks Amity…
      Happy endings are the best!
      sadly we do not always get them…