Out of bounds

She struts, I gawk, every detail reaching my saucer sized eyes. Every smell titillating, stimulating my loins. I blink, swallow, shake my head and sigh. This is a dish I can’t taste.

Sizzling short…concise, complete, pretty cool! Excellent use of imageries….’dish’, the object of desire likened to a fine, exquisite gourmet; appealing to most of the human senses…’saucer sized eyes, the nose, taste buds, and loins(skin); except well, its a ‘forbidden fruit’! Its just as well the Protagonist looks away, bestest ever decision! I mean, look where Adam got us when he decided n

*continuation damn touchscreen* πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

….not only to taste, but actually take several bites! Abacha wasn’t spared either! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You did great Doc, ‘Out of Bounds’ is a total win! πŸ‘‰πŸ˜„

Thanks Yemie…you rock!

You got your bible story wrong! It was EVE that couldn’t take her eyes away from the forbidden fruit…and ate first.
      So typical of the descendants of Eve, to shift the blame…tweak the story a little to their advantage….

1. zikaolofin says:

Whatever…. Topazo, must you always look for Yemie’s trouble?😈
        Be careful o, else. …..
        Anyway, why am I even saying anything? I’m sure Yemie has an answer that’ll suffice for you.

Hehehehe…
          Of course, you are going to support your fellow sister!
          Adding petrol to fire….

Hehehe! Thanks a great deal Kindred Spirit Zee, I knew I can always, ALWAYS count on you ma Honey-bun, to watch ma back and catch me when I attempt to fall! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

You DO rock endlessly Zika Olofin and I love you to the moon and all the sweet way back! Mwah! πŸ’‹β€πŸ˜„

As per Doc’s ‘grievances’, we’ve traveled that road before and thrashed out this Adam and Eve thingy! Refer to his awesomely conceived and concocted masterpiece of a piece of poetry in the archives titled ‘ Forbidden’! Great piece, that one, a must-see and read! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Moreso, do pay him no heed, will ya?! Surely he goofs! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I do NOT intend to tow that line this time around, I already said ma bit in ‘Forbidden’ and will thus hold ma ‘piece’ and peace! 😜😞

Plus, the reason why I hammered on Adam here’s cause the Protagonist is supposedly male, I think; correct me if am wrong Doc, and his object of desire’s female…’she struts’! Unless of course…..ahem….never mind, I oughta just keep those thoughts to myself and perish ’em, before they travel down the highway of my mouth?! Nah! Grotesque!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. zikaolofin says:

πŸ‘you go girl! Knew you’d be up to the task of giving him a just recompense for his dare. πŸ˜€

Hehehe! Despicable you Zeeeeee….but I like, who’s hating?! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Just recompense for my dare?! Like really?!!!

Why would you hammer on Adam, when the apple thingy was Eve’s thing.

*tsking* I can hammer on Adam cause I….can?! 😞 Who wants to know anyhow?! πŸ˜’Let it go already Doc; we’ve been here one too many times before and this topic’s boring the living daylights outta me! Such a yawner!!! πŸ™‰πŸ˜© So I say….’ inhale, exhale and move the friggin’ heck on! Easy breezy lemon cheesy! Ha! πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

*yawning* Borrrriiiinnngggggg!! 😣😩😏

Refer to ‘Forbidden’ Doc, therein shalt thou find a worthy response to your ‘grievances’! #Morethannuffsaid# πŸ˜œπŸ˜›

Lest I forget, you DO rock more, inspite of whatever! Chillax and take the load off…breathe! *tsking* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol
          Thanks Yemie, though I disagree with your twisted spin on history

And you actually DO have EVERY right to disagree Doc, eish; its alright really! I also take it we’re good now huh and all’s well with the world as we know it abi?! *yinmu* πŸ˜•Jokester!!! πŸ˜‚

Topazo.
    This is the epitome of #Temptation!
    Short but sizzling lines.
    Captivating.

3. zikaolofin says:

Nice. Real. Short. Sizzling. πŸ‘

4. adefunke62 says:

Thank God that you know wot and wot not to taste

Yes o…else, na to chop poison
      Thanks Funke

5. Walter says:

So what exactly is it that has made this dish beyond the reach of taste? Lack of courage, shortage of pick-up lines or the presence of the friendzone? πŸ™‚

Hmmm, that is left to your imagination o Walter

6. Mosesb09014 says:

out of bounds to him because its a dish he can’t taste sounds so tasty Doc which leaves many dots to be put on the I. But why stop so abruptly when almost all the senses say yes? Nice Flash.

Thanks Moses…
      Discipline sometimes dictates restraints from things we want that are dangerous in the long run