SHIT!

“You are full of shit!” she yells
He laughs. “You are right!”
She blinks, befuddled.
“You know what ‘shit’ means right?”
“I am sure you will tell me” she hissed
“Special high intensity training” he winks and grins wickedly.
She stares, mouth pressed in a firm line. She wants to lunge at him and claw at his eyes and wipe the annoying but sexy boyish grin off his face. Instead, she turns on her heels and walks out of the room, slamming the door after her.

****

Dedicated to Yemie. I took up the challenge!

Huh?! πŸ˜¦πŸ™Š

Shut up!!!! You didn’t!! πŸ˜¬πŸ™Š

Jeez! Who really are you?! πŸ˜«πŸ™‰

SHIT!!! πŸ˜†But ahem…., nailed it to the wall you did! D-Dang! DOPENESS 😎; YOU! πŸ˜™πŸ’ŸπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Hehehehe….you do know I don’t turn down challenges now, don’t you?

Oh that you can be pretty sure ’bout you devil, I meant, you daredevil you! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I’ll remember to keep that piece of info in my mind when next I decide to call you out mischief! Chai! I shake my head for you but you did more than gggggrrrreat! SHIT!! Oops, ma bad! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reblogged this on Straight From The Heart and commented:
    So, my buddy Dr Temitope Ogundare of ‘ The Z-Channel’, mine home blog and page; and by far the coolest Shrink I know; got into this long drawn back and forth; just bandying words between us two and well, that convo culminated into a challenge, for the sole reason that the word ‘shit’; came up! πŸ˜†

Check out the sizzling flash fiction he cooked up in the wake of our light-hearted banter and his other writes! Dude’s got some crazy, pretty dope game going on, 😎 and you and I both know you REALLY wanna just look in and get with him, doncha?! πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ! Well then, what do y’all waiting for?! Can you handle this?! 😈Enjoy, I plenty dare y’all to! MWAH! πŸ˜‰β€

Awww… Yemie, this is so sweet. You are so sweet! Thanks!

Thou art the absoolute sweetest Doc, thank YOU! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

3. zikaolofin says:

I respect and love the fact that you love to be dared. You take up this challenge so well and deliver like GBAM!!! Tiri gbosa for you. πŸ˜‰

Awww, Zee! I’m so blushing right now…Thanks ma’am, I’m floating on cloud nine…

4. sueddie says:

With the kisses that Yemie passes, the world will soon lose its mouth from the too much lipstick! πŸ™‚

What was the challenge about? I sure will like to see it – or hear of it.
    Interesting flash here. The playfulness is nice and the shakara of women is fully captured… Their shakara no get part 2 and don’t we know it? Anyways… I throway salute Oga Docky…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No kidding Sagely One like really?! Bwahahahahaha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I’ll have you know Sire, that studies are still yet to show that smacks πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹, okay; you get the idea; are harmful! Till then, I’ll spread ’em all over the blogosphere like butter on bread! 😈
      Such a delightfully, delightsome and delicious delish! Triple treat….πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

So, I’ve made ma point! Shoot me! πŸ”«πŸ’£πŸ‘…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The challenge wasn’t exactly a challenge you see Sagely One; at least not at first, but then I made a retort…’shit’, he makes it look ‘unshitty’ and pretty fancy with that acronym thing he reeled and I tell him to go make a post outta it, all sooo sarcastically and imagine ye my surprise 😯😨…..a winning short AND shot, and well, he gets to laugh last! Soooo ‘unfunny’, and am left soooo broken! Yuck! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Oh, that was sarcasm? Wow, looks like my sarcasm detector is broken….there is only one place to get it fixed – with the best. And that will be you, Yemie.

Hahahaha! See Doc, there it is again, right THERE! Dang! However do you do it?? And then, am simply left in quitea state….
          ..😒😒😒

Master Su! You are so right on the money! Women and shakara…

The challenge? Na jeje I dey o wey Yemie ask me to use “shit” take do post! Then I remembered seeing an acronym of SHIT somewhere….

1. sueddie says:

Heee heee heeee…. Shit! That’s a nice one man πŸ™‚
        I hope you get more challenges… E go help wella. Are you available to talk by dusk thereabouts?

Thanks Master Su… yes, I will be available

1. sueddie says:

We go talk then… πŸ™‚ E se gaan.

Na jeje you sit! Really Doc?! I don’t quite remember that scene playing out in the way you just described it or that might just be me……again?! πŸ˜”SHIT!!! The horror! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Well, it’s how I remember it that matters….end of story!

5. Yemi, your energy is astounding though. *sigh please borrow me some.😭😭😭😭

OMG Vee; wherever did you spring from my darling or are my eyes playing tricks on me now?! πŸ˜¨πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚

Its awesomeness seeing you here Sweets, however have you been?! I guess Happy New Year’s in place then init?! Don’t you EVER go away like that again! Missed ya sooo much it hurt sore! πŸ˜”πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜†

That energy abi?! Babes, me sef weak weak o! I tire no be small! Dunno where that came from, the only rational explanation I guess is that its the Lord’s doing and since there’s a lotta love in sharing, whyever not! Here Jellybeans, have some! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

Thanks sooo much for looking in and reaching out Sweets, my day just brightened up 🌞, a notch! God bless and keep ya, love ya TONS! Mwah! ❀ πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

1. Looool. YemiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hi V, fancy seeing you here…what a pleasant surprise!
      Yemie is the life force of the blogosphere, and I agree you could use some of her energy. That way, you will be here often and making my days with your comments.

Kai…and where in the world was I when all this is going on???
    Doc, I have you to blame for this!
    And I’m so upset with you right now.
    *hoofs off in anger*

Jules, come back here!
      Where in the world were you?! Haven’t I told you not to wander away from home? You no dey hear word!
      Lol…
      It’s always good to have you here ma’am…don’t worry I will always try to tag you once a new post drops…

I’ve been missing reading your posts, and being the first to almost, always comment. It’s making me real sad o. 😒😒😒

Don’t be sad Jules…you just come here, read and enjoy…then comment…

Hmmm…Okay…