Liver failure

She struts,

I swallow;

The wind blows,

Her hair dances wildly;

My heart joins in the dance

Waltzing and gliding along;

Her backside beckons,

I stand transfixed

Content to watch her grace and poise;

She moves out of sight,

I sigh,

Released from her spell;

I turn and see several pair of eyes,

There is pity, disgust and contempt

And even lust.

I shrug,

Close my eyes and relive the moment

It would do till tomorrow

When she walks past again

And maybe then, I will

Walk up to her and say “Hi”

Aw! De-lightsome!!!! Oh la! 😄

A pretty fun, honky-dory ‘sunshiny’ 🌻🌞piece of poetry; dripping of sheer glee and raw playfulness! 😀Been awhile i read a happy dappy piece on the Z Channel, and this is simply the very opposite of ‘uncute’, I’ll let you figure that out Doc; can you just?! 😂😉

Sizzling title and ahem…..trust me, if that Lassie does walk past again on the morrow and shakes what her momma did give her, you’d STILL be rooted to the spot, tranced out and just dazed! My advice…..go get a liver transplant 😷, this one is no good, it simply will not get the job done; its totally failed…..gone, youch! 😈😂

Dreamy, magical; absolutely unsafe! Kudos Sire; you did more than great! 👍👏😉

Thank you Yemie! That’s what I told the dude..he definitely does need a new liver! Now that you have put it so succinctly I hope he will allow me to take him for the procedure

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Like seriously?!!
    In this generation of speak your mind, someone still is yet to get the liver?!
    Wow…what a pity…
    He really, truly need transplant of a brand new ochara liver o!

Nothing but the absolute truth Jules
      Ochara liver things…

😂😂😂

3. LOL. He definitely won’t make that move tomorrow… and the day after tomorrow.

If boldness and anti-atychiphobia can be sold in pills I’m sure they would be one of world’s most demanded drugs.

Nice piece.

Mehn, imagine how rich the merchant of the drug will be!
      Thanks Senor Joe..

2. HARD VOICES says:

He would make that move tomorrow. But gladly, tomorrow never comes

Spot on Kingsley!

4. me says:

Ah, nice. Funny thing is this, I just wrote something on this daydream theme too. It’s about the worst situ one can find him/herself in.

Please, get a new liver and say hi tomorrow. 🙂

The problem is that liver is scarce, one can wait for a new liver for a very long time. Maybe not tomorrow?

1. me says:

I would lend you mine, but you see, I need it for just the same thing with this new painter crush. Maybe we form a support group? Lool.

oooooh…I love crushes! so when are you going to say “Hi”?

5. girlspice56 says:

Don’t wait for tomorrow

Thanks for the solid advice…just borrow the narrator your liver

6. Dupe says: