Speaking in Poems

The tap is dry

The well is full

The pipe is clogged.

II. Well

Let down the pitcher

Draw from my well

Water as sweet as wormwood.

III. Cold Sun

It is sunny

How is it that I am shivering?

Sadness is the sun

And pain is the blanket

Wrapped around my soul.

IV. Fruit Basket

A basket full of love

Balanced delicately

On the heart

A feast left untouched

Luscious fruits left rotten.

Each piece with deep
    and captivating, soul
    wrenching meaning!
    Beautifully penned.
    Succinctly rich…

Oh Jules, you didn’t comment your reserves today…*wink*

Lols!!!!!!!! Doc, well, my brain is functioning again! Hehehehe!!!!!!

I am glad to hear that Jules…

2. amity4 says:

Beautiful is all i can say.
    I gat no words. I love each piece especially the cold sun.

Thanks Amity…ironic how the sun can be cold!

1. amity4 says:

Life can be ironic

Life is all about ironies….

The gloom’s not only thick and poignant, its REAL! Plus, sarcasm’s greatly enthroned…… alive, breathing, awake and ruling oh so supreme! ‘Water as sweet as wormwood’?! Really?! Eew! LOL

This concept grabs and I love the arrangement of the poem in itself! The imageries and wordings are simply wondrous to say the least….. wickedly concocted, deep and quite insightful but still yet, they boast of something I can’t quite place my fingers upon and in a very good way too, I must add! Bottomline, this is ingenious and you just bested yourself as you always do! I am in awe! Kudos Doc, keep speaking in poems, prose……..just speak! You were born to do this and I contest not! Cheers!

There is something you can’t place? now, that’s a first!

A first?! However do you mean Doc?! *raised eyebrow*

Plus, I just meant its an unusually composed monsterpiece! Pretty jazzed up, with such loveliness that transcends the ugliness of the situations being described! You totally carved out absolute beauty from gore! See where am coming from now?! *straight face* LOL

4. zikaolofin says:

A poet’s poem, I’ll call this one. Deep, pregnant, interpretable……Kudos Doc

5. zikaolofin says:

Sometimes, I don’t even realise that I have unfollowed your blog until I have missed a few posts already…

you unfollowed my blog? Ah…I want to cry o..

#Topazo, are you on FB?
        Would love to like your FB page o! If you’re not, please create an FB page….

I have o….the link is on the site
          better still
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zaphnathpaaneah/ click here

Ok!!!!

Topazo! I can’t find the page o!!! Says it’s incomplete abi invalid, can’t remember which…

HI Jules, sorry about that.
                  try this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zaphnathpaaneah/1404275816517036?ref=bookmarks.
                  OR scroll through the site, you will see a facebook widget where the number of followers are shown. click on the widget and it will take you to my page.

thanks a bunch Jules

Yes, I’ve seen it!!!!
                    Sharing on my timeline already…smiles….

My Pleasure #Topazo…

2. zikaolofin says:

No dear, it was completely in error. I didn’t even realise it until yesterday. You know the kind of things that happen when you have your smart phone in hand and are dosing off and doing things you don’t know you are doing…..I guess that must have been what happened. Haba, how can I even begin to contemplate unfollowing Topazo? Hmmm. Mbanu. Impossican’t! Lol!

Lol…I know what you are talking about…when you try to play smart on sleep and sleep just shows us how impossible it is….

Now I feel relieved o…thanks for staying with me…