Onslaught

Memory after memory assaults me

And bring me to my knees

Panting;

Memories of your touch

The feel of your body pressed against mine

Nipple to nipple

And mouth to mouth

The moaning and ecstatic sounds

Of delight;

The images flood my mind

And numb me,

I cannot feel any more pleasure

Save for yours;

You are my fantasy

My reality;

Your sultry eyes

Your wide lips

And the whole essence of you

Is what I want to live and breathe for.

Erm….#Topazo, why o why did you have to put this exquisite piece up at night when it’s almost bedtime?! Do you want someone to be having soaked, sorry wet dreams ni?!!! Kai….I comment my reserve!

lol..Jules..*coughs*
      erm…oh my, I have forgotten my reply…hehehe

Haaaa!!!! No o! Remember now now o! Lols!!!! Kai Doc…this is an assault to my eyes and ears…whew! Hehehe!!!!

hehehe…simply close your eyes and ears!

I tried naa, but couldn’t! They opened on their on volition! Hehehehe!!!

better look for eye mask and ear muffs!

Oh well..it’s better I take my leave then…*stoles away* hehehehe!!!!

Whoa! This beautiful, incredibly sensual masterpiece of a composition both assails and assaults my senses ‘Doc McSteamy’, you’ve ABSOLUTELY no idea! Am smittened and yeap, I love it to pretty bitz and teeny-tiny pieces! *winks* LMAO!

And that was how your newest appellation was birthed Doc! This is very romantic and you just brought sexy back! Justin Timberlake’s got nada on you! Ride on Doc, you’re much too much!

Doc Mcsteamy! I love it! Thanks Yemie…you say the most romantic things…

Hehehe! Think nothing of it Doc McSteamy! You compose the absolutely, total, plus completely romantic and sensual of masterpieces and that title’s just as well, I mean; just take a look at me, like really! I’ve been had and I can’t let go! Onslaught indeed! Apt! ROTFLMAO!

you have been had? hmmm,,,that’s something!

Like you didn’t know that lil bit already Doc! Even a bat can see in broad daylight! Something?! Yeah, sure! Keep goofing around! Goofball! *Yinmu* LOL

hehehehehe…. goof wetin? what does that even mean?

*tsking* Who REALLY wants to know?! Jona or Buhari?! *shrugs*

On second thoughts Doc McSteamy, I’d say to you to go google it! Now that sounds like a plan, doesn’t it?! Hmph! LMAO!

hehehehe…I am off to google now!
                  yeye dey stink!! LMAO

Hahahahaha! Take your pretty lil sweet time Doc McSteamy, no pressures! See you in a while Crocodile! LOL

crocodile? another appellation?

Oh no Silly! Its just a saying, you know like…’Byebye Alligator, in which I’d respond by saying…’See you in a while Crocodile’! Get it now?! I’ll bet! You aint no Croc Doc, far from it; by several long shots! You’re……..LOL

oh! thanks for being my Google, you Alligator! lol

Bullseye Croc, I mean; Doc McSteamy! Nice pun thee! Witty, coolness! Me likey! Dang! LOL

lol *thumbs up*