Doomsday Paradise

There is a storm brewing

Raging in the cauldron of death

Boiling over the furnace of doom;

There is a storm coming

Can you hear it in the silence?

The ghosts rejoice

The earth weep

Destruction is near.

Darkness hovers over the surface of the deep

There is a calm

Belying the volcano erupting beneath

The air is still

The world is silent

A sense of danger pervades;

Nature’s siren goes into overdrive

In a moment,

And all is lost

OMG….
    Dark…..
    Eerie…..
    Ominous…
    Dread filled…
    Gloomy…..
    Horror filled…

Wow, Jules slow down, will you? Lol

Lols!!!!! Well don’t blame me o Doc! Hehehe!!!!!

Jules, na who I go come blame na?

Well, it’s you now,
            and I’m sure you
            know that right?
            Lols!!!!!

me ke? it’s not me jor

2. olajumokeomisore says:

Now I understand why they nicknamed your blog gloomy, lol.
    Thoughtful and deep Doc.
    I get it though, putting the news channel on these days is enough to bring out these sort of writing.
    Well done Topazo.

Thanks Jumoke…

Something ’bout this piece screams February 14th and not by way of ‘Valentine’s Day’, nuh-uh; more like, ‘Election 2015’ or is that just me?! LMAO!

This is pretty sinister, very chilling and crazy scary too! A sense that danger’s just looming over the horizon, and worse still; none can do nought to stop it from happening! A complete state of helplessness and hopelessness! That’s just horrific and you more than captured it oh too well!

You brought this in your usual characteristic manner Doc, no one comes close; nuh-uh! Kudos Sire! LOL

no one comes close? really? like seriously?

Yeah! Like really, REALLY! And you know it too, Gloomie or should that be Dr Gloom?! Hmph! LMAO!

that is like saying the moon is the brightest star in the galaxy!

The Moon, as the brightest star in the galaxy doesn’t come close either cause that’s baloney! I didn’t learn that in Geography and I bloody heck dunno where you picked that up from! Beats me silly! Au contraire, you doing ‘this’, more than any other person I know’s very ‘confirmed’! As in ‘confirmer’! Gbabeski! *Yinmu* LMAO!

see? as mind boggling as my assertion about the moon, so is yours. I am just a tiny sapling besides others…others whose shadow trounces my very best…

Hmmm….and so you’d like to have me believe! Still NOT sold on that though! I hold fast to my assertion, no apologies tendered or given! Sue me! *tongue out* LMAO!

lol…super fan mode activated I see…
                  Yay, I am the best writer in the whole wide world!!!!!!

Aw! But thou knowest that thou art in ma books don’t you now?! Well, now you do! ‘Bias and rolling my eyes’, that would be me alright! Superlative Superfan!As so-called by you! *popping collar* Rings a bell Doc, does it?! *raised eyebrow* LOL

lol…the bell is ringing loud and clear

Hahahaha! I concur! It just has to ring, by all means! And here’s what I’ve missed out on for a while now! I mean, what’s totally not to miss?! *rme* LOL

Keep soaring Doc, you’re simply incredible, for always! Yes you art! LOL