So I found myself having twenty two questions to answer!
I was nominated for the Liebster award by two amazing souls, astounding writers, and erm….words fail me to describe them.
So here are the rules
- Acknowledge the persons that nominated you. They would be Amity and Me
- Nominate other blogs. The rules states blogs with less than 200 followers, I will follow no such rule! I have amazing blogs I want to rave about and celebrate!
- Answer the questions posed at you. In my case it’s 22 rather than the usual 11
- Ask the bloggers you nominate 11 questions. That should be fun!
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
- Add the Liebster award badge to your blog
So here goes:
These are Me’s questions
- Who inspired your blogging?
I wanted to showcase my writing. I started out with Facebook notes and then here I am, on WordPress. I think, joining Naijastories made me more serious about blogging.
- What inspires your writing?
Inspiration comes from everywhere- a word, phrase, picture, a song…nature. Anything.
- If you were asked to choose a song for a loved one (boyfriend, fiancé (e), hubby (wife), et al), which one would you choose to pour out your emotions most aptly?
For her, it would be ‘Iyawo mi’ by Timi Dakolo…beautiful song!
- What is your take about love?
Love is life. Life is one big love story….that is why any writing about love will always be appreciated by all and sundry. There is a yearning for love, affection and acceptance in all of us…and no amount of money or any other thing can substitute it.
- Which one describes you most? Dance or read?
- Do you have that one embarrassing moment that makes you laugh when you think back now? Share if you will. 🙂
Nah. Everyone makes me red in the face…
- What is your favorite book?
I have lots. Give me anything written by Jeffery Archer, Ken Follet, Ted Dekker, Francine Rivers…..
- What’s your dream travel destination?
Lots. Paris, Venice, Seychelles…
- What is that one act of yours that brings you the greatest joy and fulfilment?
- What is the first thing that’d likely attract you to a potential friend?
- What do you think about the blogger that nominated you?
She is awesome, cool, friendly, lovable, amazing and humble. And yes, she has an amazing smile…and that twinkle in her eyes when she smiles….
- Why did you start blogging?
To showcase my writing.
- What inspires your writing?
Just about anything
- Who is your favorite blogger?
Ah! Hard to say…I don’t want to cause jealousy…so I won’t pick anyone…lol
- Poetry or prose and why?
Prose. You can unleash your imagination and play with words… you need to see Dr Swag and Walter do this…
- In one word, how would you describe your first kiss (If you’ve had one)?
A gentleman never kisses and tell…*wink
- What is your favorite quote?
I don’t do quotes….
- If you had one wish, what will you wish for?
To be a best-selling author? Well, to live a life of impact and purpose would be that one singular wish (and prayer)
- What do you do for leisure?
Plenty. Listen to music, play the piano, watch movies, read fiction…
- What makes you smile?
- Do you have a Best friend and what is his/ her name?
*thinking* which of these is my very best friend….. Can’t say, too close to call…
- What is your favorite meal?
Yam and egg
Okay… my turn to nominate
- What made you start writing?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Early bird or night owl?
- E-books or paperbacks?
- Mountain or beach?
- What project are you working on?
- What are your plans for your writing in 2015?
- Favorite relaxation spot?
- Share something embarrassing about yourself
- Favorite color
- What do you fear the most in the whole wide world?