Amity’s Passion…

It is Day 2.

The second of the fairy sisters have spun her wand and out comes this jolly and feel good poem that reminds us of the cheer in the air, and the reason for the season.

Enjoy.

****

It is Christmas

A season to be merry
Everyone-a-preparing

Gifts and wrappers
Shoppers-a-shopping

Brightly lit streets
Everywhere-a-bubbling

Snowless winter
Leafless trees-a-Twinkling

Puddings and crackers
Turkey-a-roasting

Somewhere in the busy city
A soul-a-crying

Down in the cold alley
A heart is a-mourning

‘Cos it still don’t feel like Christmas without-a-loving

* give a gift of love to those who can’t repay you…
Visitย  the Motherless, homeless, old people’s home… Lets share the joy of Christmas with them*

This is awesomeness Quaint and Dainty China! You did well to capture all that razzmatazz and glee that comes with this magical season while also dropping us those much-needed hints to take time out to remember those who are in dire need even as we go ’bout the fanfare, fun and pageanty the season boasts of! So we do not get carried away, with our heads in the clouds! That smarts dear, really does!

Have I said too much already then?! The short of it….I adore this! The whole playful, pretty gleeful feel of it, as well as the seriousness! You know, that matter-of-factly clause you wisely threw in! Spectacular! Yet she rebuffs me for daring to call her a writer, hmph! Who’s the ‘man’ now ei?! Pray tell! LMAO!

Thank you babycakes, you totally smashed this! You’re simply incredible and Happy Holidays to you and all of yours too! Mwah! *laughing*

1. amity4 says:

Thanks goddess of words.
      your kind comments fuels my pen.
      ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜™

Aw! To think I was half expecting that you’d dazzle us with those freehand pencil sketches that sets you apart from all the others and gives you that edge, you know the ‘X-factor’ and what did you do?! You hoarded and kept that beautiful part of you away! Wanted to see Santa Claus in a classy pencil sketch you know! But you did bring this, and that curveball that you’re so well known for also did come to play! Thumbs up darling, you do great always!

1. amity4 says:

Next year. I shall dazzle you .hehehe

Next year ei?! Okay, I’ll take it, I’ll bite! Hopefully, the Good Lord will find me worthy and keep my soul till then to be bedazzled by thou, mine Quaint and Dainty China! Hopefully! *tongue out* LMAO!

1. amity4 says:

HE sure has. HE is faithful.

I receive that prophetic pronouncement for us all! May HE be it unto us according to His words and may all our expectations not be cut off IJN, Amen! Thanks dear! *hugs* LOL

AMEN!!!!!!!! In Jesus’ Name, FIRE!!!

Yes Amity, why did you hold back on the sketches? all in favour of another post by Amity with them cool sketches say ‘aye’

‘Aye’!!!!!!!! *raises both hands and legs in the air!*

AYE! AYE!! AYE!!! AYE!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!!!!! AYE!!!!!!! AYE!!!!!! AYE!!!!!! AYE!!!!!!! AYE!!!!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!!! AYE!!!!!! *phew*

That enough ‘AYE’ for ya?! Amity over to you! Hit me! LMAO!

1. amity4 says:

On one condition godess๐Ÿ˜ˆ
              I see me your face.๐Ÿ˜†
              I need me to put a face to em words

I’m with you Amity! Ready to cross the Continent for Sis. #Yemie!!!! Maybe, just maybe, I’ll be fortunate to meet these Two people that have come to mean so very much to me…#Topazo and Sis. #Yemie…wow, that will be awesome! Hehehehe!!!

1. amity4 says:

Hehehe
                  A picture will do for a start๐Ÿ˜†

That’s so true! We need a snap shot for starters!! So Sis Yemie, where are thy pishurs!!! Hehehe!!

Which pishur biko?! E fe sii aso l’oju eegun?! Eewo orisa! Kamari! Agbedo!!!! ROTFLMAO!

Beeni o! Asiko tito lati mo’ruu ara orun timbe labe eku o! Oya!!!! Hehehehehe!!!!!

Aw! I’m such a teary mess right now! Thanks dearie, never say never, all things are possible! Mwah! LOL

Oh yes Sis, I know right? Dreams do come true!!! Mwuah!

Jules, I can give you Yemie’s address….

That will be great! And add urs too!!!

Uh Snap! C’MON wherever did that come from?! *passes out* LMAO!

Emotional blackmail never looked so….naughty??? *laughing*

Look at me now, am a cute lil bunny ‘wabbit’, as much as you’re that delicate and adorable angelic being I never tire of beholding! What other face is there to see ei?! Pray tell, QnDC ! This is all the face there is to see! A ‘wabbit’! *cheeky grin*

Now my Goddess, sweet words/swords aren’t gonna deter us from getting a glimpse at you through snaps! So get on with it already!!!! *waiting and tapping feet with arms akimbo!*

*singing* Deadi bodi geti accident yeepa! Confusion breaki bonu yeepa! Double wahala for deadi bodi; and the owner of deadi bodi! *sighing* LMAO!

Hehehehe!!!! Sis!!!! If you like, sing deadi body drop from heaven, you won’t escape us! Hehehehe!!!!

I think I may have one or two pictures of Yemie somewhere…

Oh, now that’s interesting! Can we have a peak please?!!!!

Yemie, give her all she wants o…we need them sketches…

did you see all the ‘Ayes”?

oh Yemie, you can’t say enough when it comes to Amity’s poems…she is one fine writer…

She’s that and then some Doc! At least, I told her that much when we did our girly chat yesterday, just goofing off on one of her smash hit of a post titled ‘Inert’! With Amity, the more you look, the less you see! She’s that awesome! With her pieces, nothing is what it seems! Take this masterpiece for example, she started off all playful and things, and then drops the bombshell ‘Somewhere within the city, a soul a-crying’! That looked at first to be a damper, but couldn’t be far off from the truth: stark, cold, biting reality!That’s Amity, Spectacular, unpredictable, sheer brilliance! LMAO!

1. amity4 says:

Yemie!!!
          goddess! Lead me to your fountain of words
          Let me take a sip and fill my pen๐Ÿ˜†

*takes a sit, hands on chin, observing and learning*

Jules you are busy sitting and observing when the goddess has opened up her fountain for people to come and drink to their fill…are you a learner?! LOL

Taking my turn after Amity! *taking long gulps as many times as possible!* hehehehe!!! *belches long and loud!* hahahahaha! Got ma fill! *smirking*

No kidding Jules?! Hahahahaha!

Yes Sis! Gotta take a deep drink from that Fountain of Words of Yours! Hehehehehe!!!!

after two gulps and you are enough? in the midst of the abundance? Jules…this opportunity comes once in a while o

Go on ahead mi lady, take as much of a sip, gulp; whatever you need! Guzzle it all down, ki o wa alright! Silly you! LMAO!

2. amity4 says:

Thanks doc.
        Thanks for putting it up .

thanks for the honor of featuring on my blog…

Hmmmm….and #Amity claims she’s no writer, and this poem makes me keep wondering who a writer is…captivating work of art. Covers every area of human needs, wants and passion. And still speak of the Reason for the Season, the real reason for Christmas Celebration, which is to share the love of Christ by stretching a given hand towards the less privilege. Good job Sis #Amity, wonderful poem, extraordinarily twined! Keep it up dear…

1. amity4 says:

Thanks Julie.
      I am still learning to write like a ‘writer’ you see.๐Ÿ˜Š
      yes the season is for loving and sharing everything we have especially with those who are not privileged .

Please discard that her “I am no writer” speech.

*Picks Amity’s ‘I’m no writer’ script, flushed it down the drain!*

‘Aye’!!!!!!!! *raises both hands and legs in the air!*

Legs okwa ya?! Hian! LMAO!

Yes Sis! It’s that serious!!!! Hehehehehehe!!!!!!

one…more people…

4. me says:

Beautiful one Amity. I just love this season, there’s always so much newness, freshness, and beauty in the air. Even the coldest of hearts find a reason to smile, and merry.

Lovely poem once more! I love the style. Write on! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. amity4 says:

5. DrSwag says:

Amity! You ae a Santa Claus of words……this is a fine gift! You just delivered to us wrapped in the glittering wrappers of your words, the reason for the season…I just ate this your literary pudding with relish! Nice one ma sister!

1. amity4 says:

Lol๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„
      I am glad you enjoyed itโ˜บ

6. Beautiful! This piece customized for a ma’am will keep her erm… em, (what’s the word now?)… a-blushing! You got me a-smiling ๐Ÿ™‚

Season greetings.

lol Senor Joe.. why are you a stammering?

1. LOL. I have no idea! Matter of fact, I’m still a-wondering. ๐Ÿ™‚