Sisters of the spoken word

So, this idea started as a poem, one that I had hoped to find the words to write it, since I coined the term here. But then yesterday, the idea bloomed and it has metamorphosed, and I shall present it shortly. First enjoy the poem….

****

They are fairy sisters

Joined together by their love

Of the spoken word,

Wielding magic with their wands

Casting spells of love in the hearts that read

Amity of the alternate reality

Words that flow in a gentle rhythm

Of aliens and monsters

Love and passion

Zee, motherly and mystical

Writing in brilliant colors, warm and breezy

A windy summer day

Jules, vivacious and effervescent

Sometimes broody and waxing philosophical

A bold stroke in dark colors set against a white canvass

Yemie, the fairy goddess of words

Fiery and feisty

A maestro of words

A dynamo

Lighting the blogosphere from one end to another

Possessor of the blue pixie dust

The essence of magic.

*****

So, I was thinking that in the spirit of the yuletide, and as an appreciation for their support to me throughout the year, I give each sister a chance to write a post on my blog. One sister per day…isn’t that fun? I can’t wait to see what they would write…I am excited already!

And No, you cannot say no to this request. So get ready… the show will air live on the Z channel from 21st to 24th December 2014.

Okay, now comments everyone….

Holy Molly, Lord of Lords…wow. #Doc! You got me #Speechless!!! Wow Doc, these is such a wonderful poem that speaks beyond imagination! Thanks dear #Topaz, for becoming part of my life. I appreciate you in many ways than one, in fact, we all do! And this sure is out of this World. Thanks so much, I’m humbled by your extremely kind gesture, and I’m Honored…*Big Bear Hugs and many Kisses*

Erm…umm..as for that writing, you sha want put me in a #HolyTrouble Topazo!! Kai…isorait, all these posts you want us to be writing and sharing, diaris God o, diaris God oo, diaris God ooooooo!!!!!! We shall see o! Lols…thanks once again…

Jules write…launching right on Z channel…I am excited!

Ewoooooo!!!!! Awalam e! Doc haf kee mee!!!! Lols!!!!

“Holy Molly, Lord of Lords” this here got me lauging…jeez Jules! you do know how to bring swags into your comments. Thanks a bunch for being a very good supporter of my work…it means a lot.

As you are the first to comment, and usually always first these days, I reserve the first blogpost for you.
      So, come December 21, your post will go up live on this space… so, start writing that post now!

Let me be the first person to have your works live before Isaacola comes to snatch you come January… see? you are already getting gigs booked….you be superstar o…only you haven’t yet wrapped your head around it…

so, are you excited?

Omo!!! See gobe o!!! Kai, how come I get to write first naa, Oga Topazo! This your conspiracy ehn, I can’t to get out of it! Chimo! Isorait. Whew, this gonna be tough…*sighs* lols! Thanks ma one and only #DocTopazo, I’m so humbled by your words of elevation, believing in me when I don’t even believe in myself. Thanks a lot to You, Sis. Yemie and Zee, I’m so so honored…Smiles. I’ll try not to disappoint you sha, lols!

Erm…Doc, how do I get to post, u see I don’t know much about blogging, so you will have to put me through, thanks in advance. And also, what area would you like me to write on, or anything goes?

That’s the spirit! I like that you embraced the challenge…it is going to be fun.

I will help with putting up the post. just send the finished work to my email.

you can choose anything to write on- poem, fiction, non fiction. you can choose any theme too, ( focus on the holidays, Christmas, reflections of the year, what to look forward to in 2015 would be nice but not compulsory.) free your creativity and artistry…

*sighs heavily* it’s like I gat no choice but to embrace o! Lols. Alright, thanks for the tips. I’ll try my best. Kindly send me your Email add by sending me a post on adelekejulianah@yahoo.co.uk, thanks a lot….

Jules, you can’t disappoint… we believe in you

Wow…thanks a bunch! Mwuah!!!

2. amity4 says:

Hehehe! This got me laughing so much that I rolled off my bed.
    😹😹😹😹
    Awww! So ‘mischievously sweet’ of you.😊
    You have indeed lighten up the shadow tonight. 👼

Oh my chisel!!!

Gosh!

You are indeed mischievous sir.

Well, I shall consult with my aliens and we shall take it from there.

Thank you so much for the acknowledgment .

We must confess we feel so loved and at home on your blog.👌👍

Thanks for making this place “home”.
      See, the aliens sent me a message that they are in..so start writing.
      your post will be featured on Dec 22nd.
      so now you have joined Yemie to start labeling me as mischievous abi? okay na, I am not surprised sha, y’all belong to the same sisterhood…lol

3. zikaolofin says:

Nnaa meeeen! So I’m feeling a little ‘not so sleepy’ tonight and decide to head for my computer to sort out whatever it is and what do I get? A pleasant surprise! This beautiful poem – sisters of the spoken word – and a blogging challenge! Hmmm, Topazo, I give it to you – you’re fun, mischievous, unpredictable,…. really what else are you not? For all we know, you could be the next new moderator of WordPress, lol!

Ok, I’m signing in on this one. Twill be lots of fun for sure but I’m hoping I can be worth your while. Hah Topazo, seriously, I’m going to have to borrow Yemie’s words cos they make for better effect. Double wowzer for you!!

In fact Zee…just short on words too when I saw the notification. And to think our Oga #Topaz is serious abt me writing! *looking for pen and paper* I think I will need the #TheGodsofwriting to support me on this one o, make u guys wey put me for this position start to pray o! Lols…

Thanks Zee. How can you ever think that whatever you come up with will not be worth my while?! Have you see your writings? it is an honor to have you here on my blog o…thanks for being there.

so, all the sisters have termed me mischievous abi? ok na…I accept. Topazo the mischievous…has a nice ring to it…lol

so Zee, you will be featuring on the 23rd of December. start writing now…

Rats!!!! So, I’ll try desperately hard to not bring on the drama that am so well known for as best I can! Pixie dust, goddess, magic; me?! Owkay! Rich! *tsking*

Why thanks for this Doc, I wish I could decline though, but you leave me with absolutely no choice! *Yinmu*
    We’ll see what stuff the goofer can come up with! Its a capital idea, this; and sure as heck promises to be a lotta fun; so I’ll just go with the flow and pray too that my Internet Service Provider will be most gracious cause its been a tug a war in the last few days, getting through! Typical December ‘ish’! *sighs*

Thanks again Doc, am stunned speechless, blown away and well, you’ve got a lotta tricks up your sleeves and who knows what else you’ve got planned up! *smh* LOL

Rats!!!! So, I’ll try desperately hard to not bring on the drama that am so well known for as best I can! Pixie dust, goddess, magic; Me?! Owkay! Rich! *tsking*

Thanks again Coooreizy you, am stunned speechless, blown away and well, you’ve got a lotta tricks up your sleeves and who knows what else you’ve got planned up! Gawd help us! *smh* LOL

lol..don’t worry, there will be no netwoek hassles. you will submit the post to me and I will put it up here.
      you are up on the 24th of December, so start writing now!
      can’t wait to see what you will come up with…

6. theinkheart says:

Julianah to write? now I am super excited to read and then with permission repost… I can’t for them to start writing o..
    Note: I want special notice when you start posting

Dear theInkHeart, Na so I see am o! #Topazo, Sis. #Yemie, #Zee and Oga #ISAACOLA sha wan make a writer out a poor me..*sighs* and since you’ve also join the crew, what can I say. I hope I deliver up to thy expectations…Smiles…

you are excited for Julianah too? don’t worry you will be notified…
      Jules, see what I was saying? another of your fans here…

Hmmm…*scratches head* *shrugs* I don enter one chance already! *sighs* lols!!!

2. theinkheart says:

Add mega to the fan… i like her and will be more than happy her work on my blog

wow..Jules!!!! did you read this?

*Scratches head* *sighs* *shrugs* Well, been reading all and I can’t help but laugh.

7. theinkheart says:

Oh and where is my name *reports case to the high maami’s*

lol…don’t you worry inkheart, I have got something planned for you too…

1. theinkheart says:

Now, i am scared #abort mission, abort

too late dear, mission can’t be aborted…..

1. theinkheart says:

Sigh… runs into my cave

*following you inside cave*

1. DrSwag says:

Lol! Nice one Topaz, having all these wonderful woman lightening up our skies with their magic fingers, am salivating! Am especially happy about Jules, about time she comes out of that cocoon, so that the world can behold the beauty of her silky lines..way to go bro…

everybody is happy for Jules…yay! I have done something good…hehehe

Yeah #Doc, your mischievous self has gotten me enough fans already! Lols!!!!

which is a good thing! go Jules! go Jules!….Jules all the way…
                      by the way I will be expecting your submission tomorrow o…

Yes, I know. Would have love to do the submission today, but got too busy. I’ll definitely do that tomao. Thanks Doc.

Kai! And I’ve been thinking you, #DrSwag will be on ma side…*slump shoulder* issorai…Diaris God o! Lols…

8. Temi ni says:

This post makes it seem to me like you’ve been watching girlie cartoons like Barbie. Pixie dust, fairies makes me remember those ‘toons.

lol! “girlie” cartoons…didn’t know there was a genre like that o…