Happy Birthday Jules

Happy birthday Jules

All the very best in all your endeavours

Press forward, no matter the hardship

People may fail you but always lift up

Your heads to the heavens

Because help comes from above

Infinite grace abounds to see you through

Reach within you and harness the power

To fly high that has been deposited

Help will always come, always remember that

Dance at every chance you get

All things will always work out for your good

Yield yourself to the creator and watch him

Jumpstart his plans for you

Underneath you are the everlasting hands

Lie down in peace, you have nothing to fear

In all situations learn to trust God

And praise Him

Nothing can hurt you

And you can never be disadvantaged

Hearty cheers my dear, bask in God’s goodness!

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray!!!!

***

This is a hurried post…not my best effort I agree, but I hope she accepts me as I am… my little something for her birthday….

1. theinkheart says:

Happy Happy birthday!!!! May the Good Lord bless you and may your life celebrate Jesus…..

Start composing my own. I won’t take hurried post o, Lol

lol…I will start, but I should warn you, I have writer’s block…I don’t know when it will lift….

1. theinkheart says:

Yinmu, start fasting to lift it o…

I think you should do the fasting o….lol

As hurried as it seemingly is, you did great and the message couldn’t be more glaring and heartwarming!

Happy Birthday Jules, may you have many more! God bless and keep you, and may this be your best bday yet! Plus; keep your fingers crossed for that special bday gift! It’ll come, just you wait for it! Cheers dear, and soar on up! *big smile*

I read this and I felt tears trickled down my face…because I was overwhelmed with the love that surrounds me…and once AGAIN #TOPAZO, you got me #SPEECHLESS. Since I met you, I’ve had so much to be thankful for. Yourself #DOCTOPAZO my #GEM of #INESTIMABLEJEWEL, Aunt #Yemie, our #WHIRLWIND & the #SPICE in our lives, #DrSwag, #Zika, and many more who I can’t remember their names of hand…I always wake up to the joy that no matter what, I’ll get something to cheer me up on your blog, your posts and the friendly banter that fill this place up. Thank you my dearest #GEM/JEM, thank your for your wonderful friendship. Thank you for taking me as I am and making me feel on top of the #WORLD. Thank you for making this year a Memorable one for me, thank you for bringing back the best part of me which is reading and laughing. Thank you #TOPAZO, words can’t really convey how I deeply feel, but I know you know that you’re more than appreciated…thank u…thank u….thank u…thank u…thank u…thank u…thank u…let everyone pls join me to appreciate the #REVOLUTIONARY #WRITER of our #TIME and #GENERATION…thanks a lot my dearest #BROTHER….

you are welcome Jules. I agree with you on the warmth and banter that abound here, thanks to my readers. this place is just like a big family room and I am truly grateful for that.

I hope you had a blast yesterday? cheers

We are so happy to have you and for you being the reason for all this #Love we are sharing…that’s just way cool!!! Call Evvry1 and help me say a very very #HUGE thank U to Our One & Only Sis. #Yemie! She surprised me with a wonderful buffdai gift and made me speechless too, just like #Topazo did…I’m so happy that I’m surrounded with so much #LOVE from u TWO…thanks a lot Sis #Yemie…God Bless U reaaaaaallllllll Goooooooooood!!!!!!!! #Hugs!!!!

on behalf of Julianah, I say thank you Yemie….

Uw! Its alright guys, really it is! Sweetest fiery Jules has more than thanked me already! A kii dupe ara eni, Oluwa lo seun! But thanks anyhow! The pleasure was all MINE and I had a ball ‘flexing’! *rme*

Love y’all tons! Mwah! *winks* LMAO!