In love with the sun

I am in love with the sun,

It fills me with wonder;

The echoes of thunder,

The streaks of lightning across the sky;

The fragrance of the rain soaked earth

Rich and intoxicating;

The sparkles of dew drops as it

Glints in the early morning light;

The sprinkles of diamond on

The canvass of the night;

The silvery glow of the full moon,

Queen among the constellations;

I am in love with the one

In whose mind all were conceived,

Whose imagination created the worlds,

Whose wisdom founded the heavens,

And whose words made manifest such beauty.

Another beautiful rendition of worship to the Supreme Being! Glorifying Him amidst the wonders of his celestial and terrestial creations! Very enriching and sparkly too! Nature in its glorious, magnificent respledence!

I love the imageries used here, and that illustration of the lady ‘romanticizing’ a whole fiery sun in her hands……. she definitely must be the sun god, otherwise, I don’t see how that’s even possible! *laughing*

Great job you did here Doc, it becomes to so much easier to worship God when we behold the beauty of His creations; chief amongst ’em, Man and the forces of nature! Well done and grace multiplied! LOL

the world is one brilliant masterpiece carefully designed and executed by the Almighty…. and I think He intends for us to see the beauty in them and remember Him, and give Him thanks…..

2. Walt Shakes says:

Beautiful lines. The love of nature beautifully told.

Thanks Walter…nature truly is one beautiful masterpiece

3. zikaolofin says:

Indeed, one cannot truthfully admire the creation without acknowledging the Creator. Thank you Topazo for capturing all this so beautifully.

thanks Zee. I think one of the things the creator had in mind was for us to see the beauty of His creation and always sing His praises…

When in Awesome wonder considers all Our LORD Created just for us to enjoy, it fills me with amazement…Our God is an #AWESOME GOD, His Majestic Powers are beyond Human Comprehension, His Wonderment is just too Overwhelming…and U, Topazo brings us close to these Wonderful Works through ur rendition. And for that I’m grateful…thank u so much…by d way, *coughs into palm* today’s my buffdai, and I’m expecting a gift from u…*grinning from ear to ear*

5. Honestly, the sun was hot today and that wasn’t pretty 😦

Ah, you missed out on the beauty of the sun in all its majestic splendor…

6. Yet the myopics believe the awesome creations bearing the signature of the Creator are just mere coincidence.

Captivating, this is.

don’t mind those people jor…let’s pray for them that God will give them bifocal lenses so that they can see clearly and in 3D…. thanks Senor Joe

7. Beautiful!! Very unique style of poetry. You cannot but fall in love with the beauty and splendour of all of God’s creations, the calmness of Nature….and the one who makes all of these things happen….

Keep it up Topazo!

I could not have said it any better, thanks Nonye….