Because she said “Yes”

To the one person for which we are here gathered; we are here because she said “Yes”. To my darling bride (isn’t she just stunning?!), my sweetheart and companion, thank you for having me. Thank you for choosing to walk this journey with me.

If I were a musician, I would write you a song, a melody so sweet, beats that flow in tandem with the rhythm of your heart and mine; An eternal music, unique to us;

If I were an artist, I would splash the canvass with colors so bright, Paintings of you done in oil and water colors; all I have are my words with which I hope to paint you a picture, not on a canvass but on the heart

One day,

I’m going to write you a song

When I have found the right words

To go with the melody in my heart

Right now,

All I have to say is

I am glad you are in my life

I am glad to call you mine

One day,

I am going to write you a song

When I can find the lyrics to

The symphony composed in my mind

Right now,

This moment,

I get to tell you

I love you.

One day,

I am going to write you a song

When I can tear myself away from

The ecstasy cascading down over my soul

Right now,

This is all I have,

My pledge

To be with you forever.

****

Written and Performed for Her….

Wonders of Words…with Topazo again! Hmmm…actually short on words…make I kuku waka commot…*grinningwidely

Lol…Jules….. you? short of words? lailail!
      thanks a bunch….

Yes o! I was so short on words! Just too much, and I know the person dis poem was rendered to deserved every bit of it!

2. zikaolofin says:

Aww, this is so ‘mwaaish,’ beautiful I must say. Doc, I’m happy for you. Congratulations and God bless your union.

3. Congratulations once again. Wishing you and Her all the very best as you embark on this amazing journey together.

Congratulations on Ur Upcoming Wedding…I wish U and Urs the Very Best Everything in Life, and Above all, May u not run this Earthly Race in Vain IJn…

5. Temishola says:

Awwww, I’m rly blushing, tnx fr avin me as ur bride, if I’m to be asked ova a million times, my answer will be YES. I Love U

6. fadehan says:

Nice rendition for your beautiful, Love. I’m sure she deserves this. Don’t forget to write her that eternal music, paint her that eternal picture, but for now we, all, would manage your pledge to her.

I hope she gets to read my comment, right? Well if she does, then I’m telling you (her) on behalf of my boss that: He Loves You like…

Fadehan, thanks a bunch, yes she did and she blushed….

7. DrSwag says:

I am sure she was in ecstasy as your sweet words cascaded all over her…lovely lines as always….

thanks Dr Swags…I will have to confirm that o…

8. amity4 says:

Wow!
    You could make this a song already😊
    This is so cool. Congratulation love Doc
    Wishing you blissful years together

Lol…thanks Amity

Wowzer! This is what true romances are made of! Awesomeness! I wish you both the absolute bestest as you go on this journey that promises to be a very blissful one by His grace! Ride on lovebirds, it gets better from here on out! Enjoy! LOL

Been wondering where u av been Sis! Hope u r good?

I’m pretty good darling, thanks so much for looking out for me! My internet service provider suddenly decided to render me incommunicado in the last few days and after feet dragging in my reluctance to resort to using my lappie, I decided to do the needful and was quite surprised at the backlogs of unread mails overflowing inside of my mailbox! That’s my story! Thanks Jules, you rock big time! *hugs*

Eyaa…sorry abt that. Good to have u back. *BearHug…

Yemie! you know the best part of that day? you…(okay, let me make that our secret)

10. buqie says:

Awwwwwww…..

Awwwweeessomeee!!!

She would have gone all mushy reading this.

This is a song already, please sing it to her ears.
    Congrats Doc, you deserve nothing short of the best and I’m sure you’ve got that.
    May your days together be beautifulll!

To ‘Her’, Yes Topazo loves you and so do we. Because of you, some of us have been a regular on this blog.

God bless your union with all things bright and beautiful.

Thanks Buqie….she is blushing o…