Lullaby

Let me sing you a song,

A lullaby;

To aid your travel through

The night, in the realm of

Dreams.

Let me make the nightmares

Melt, like wax before the flame

And build you a castle of

Sweet dreams, full of love,

Light, peace and hearty laughter.

Let me sing you a song,

A love song;

Full of promises and sweet

Nothings to send you to a place

Of meadows and gurgling streams

And lilies and orchids;

And a gentle breeze to soothe your

Nerves and calm your fears.

Come, lie down and close your eyes

Follow the sound of my voice

As my hands run through your hair;

Relax and let go

Sweet dreams await.

Author’s comment: Yemie, see? Happy Dappy! no gloomie…

Huh?! Gloomie wrote this magnificent masterpiece overflowing with sweet, rich milk, honey dipz with a lotta cherries atop?! How?! Wherever did that come from?! I’d be sooo damned! Speechless! And am guessing I’ve said too much already, so this is where I do the needful and pass out, ALREADY! *passes out* ROTFLMAO!

*knight in shining mode activated*
      *rushes to your side…and…pours ice water on you*
      *what? did you think I was going to give you the kiss of life? when I am not sure when last you brushed!*
      lol…
      oya, yab me back o…

I am still passed out anyways, so I dunno what you’re talking ’bout! Na wetin consine you consine ‘dragon breath’ okwa ya?! No be Doc we call you? And shouldn’t your prerogative be to save life first and foremost?! Biko, get with the programme before you have a cold blue on your hands! So, this is me passing out AGAIN! *Yimu* LMAO!

lolz…*pours cold water again*

Touche! If that aint professionalism, dunno what is! You really are a qualified Doc of the Federal Republic! That’s simply ingenius! So then, more iced cold water to thy resuscitating techniques Sire! I’ll have it no other way! *applauding* LMAO!

2. zikaolofin says:

I’m reading you both and am laughing and everyone in my office is wondering if I just won me a jackpot. And I’m saying, “hmmm, you won’t understand.”

Hehehe! Don’t mind the Doc Zee gurl, he’s been doing this for like forever! He gets to write one really happy dappy piece like this masterpiece up here, which I simply can’t enough of by the way; and then launches into this victory dance, grinning and gloating all the way through! Only problem being that, this happy piece is fleeting and can only last for soooo long before you’re well able to blink ’em beautiful eyes of yours! And then,we’re back to square one; with the gloomy ‘monsterpieces’ holding sway and reigning supreme! Needless to say gloomy’s just ’bout the next post away! You just watch this space! I’d beat ma chest and say ‘I told you so’! LMAO!

Thanks gurl, having you on here’s a jackpot on its own, trust me! *wink* LOL

It is fleeting huh? let us wait and see na
        out of all these things you said, I only agree with your last statement…having Zika here has been fun…now I always look forward to her comments

*snapping fingers with plenty A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E for maximum effects* Its on Doc, bring it and prove me oh sooo wrong! Can’t wait, hmmph! *straight face*

Damn straight it is, hmph! LMAO!

lol! they really can’t understand…perhaps, pointing them here would make them understand?

1. zikaolofin says:

Je suis tout à fait d’accord. On y va!

sadly, I don’t understand French….

1. zikaolofin says:

That’s not a problem. I’m trying to pique your interest. You’d do well in it. LOL

3. I love this one – the similes are so vibrant and paint a decorative picture tainted in light in my mind.

aww..thanks. I am glad you like it…hope the image lingers for a long time…

Hey there, My Kinetic Katie! I haven’t formally rolled out the red carpet for you since berthing here on this glorious haven! Welcome dear, it sooo good to have you on here! And am glad you’re accepting of my appellation for you! I’ll look in on you again soonest, and we can have us a girly chat and pretty much just play catch up! Kudos dearie, you rock big time! *big smile*

and the super fan has done it again….

2. I look forward to chatting with you! 🙂 And you’ll probably see me around on this site too!

Yay Kinetic Katie makes a grande entrance! You got me bursting several moves and doing a split too! Probably?! Make that a definitely babycakes! *laughing*

Thank you so much dear, I’ll be over tomorrow to look in on you and that, is a promise! Mwah!

probably? make that definitely!

1. Haha yes it is a definitely!