Voice of god

There is a voice in my head

It is the voice of the gods

Gurgling, giggling, gushing

Thunderous and soothing;

They say I am mad,

What do they know?

Their fully clothed bodies

Belies their naked minds

Roaming about the streets

Of ignorant bliss.

I am a habitation of the gods

My will is not mine

I am a vessel chosen

To do their bidding;

They say my mind is broken

They couldn’t be more wrong,

Whoever claims to be in control

Of their minds is insane-

Free will is an illusion

We all do the bidding of the gods

I have been to the mountains

Crossed the seas, lived in caves

Dwelt in darkness;

They call it exorcism

I laugh at them,

At their sacrifices and rituals

Skin markings and incantations;

Their frenzy to strive for normality

Settling for mediocrity

Under the guise of sanity.

This is a very beautiful, nay; magical portrayal of a paranoid schizophrenic, and one with such twisted delusions too! However can something sounding thunderous also be simultaneously soothing?! That bit doesn’t quite add up! Its pretty scatter-brained and puzzling! Till the subject faces up to his demons and admits he’s got a problem that needs solving, then he’s gonna be a gazillion miles away from home literally and figuratively! *rme* LOL

Totally terrific job you did here Doc! This composition was executed with careful, flawless, surgical precision! So spot on! Then again, you’re a Shrink aren’t you?! Awesomeness becomes you! *laughing*

there is always wisdom in madness. isnt it madness to conform to mediocrity in the name of sanity?

‘There’s always wisdom in madness you say’?! Well I say ‘in the family of madness, there’s no sanity’! Now I don’t subscribe to the markings and incantations aspect of exorcism and I know one’s either inhabited by the Holy Spirit or an unclean spirit! And as far as those ritualistic acts are concerned, I concur too that they’re mediocre practices but again, how do you explain away the various chaotic sounds the subject finds em….soothing?! *raised eyebrow*

to each man his own Yemie…that you don’t understand it doesn’t make it abnormal…that’s what with the world…attacking what they do not understand…

Whoa! And the claws are out, at daggers drawn! Pipe down Doc, no need to be such a meanie! Boy are you on a roll tonight! We’re just having a conversation, gosh! Take a deep breath babylove! Are you alright now?! So, are you gonna make me understand now, please?! *Yimu*

Kai..na everything you dey turn to fight…who is fighting you now?

Aren’t we getting wayyy ahead of ourselves here Doc?! Trying to pull a very fast one yeah?! Well, no chance! Absolutely none! The way I see it, you’re the one spoiling for a fight, needless to say; you stole my lines! Alagbari someborri! LMAO!

2. keeHARa says:

Sane portrayal of insanity, it is beautiful. I love it

Thanks Kee…it’s been a while. how are you?