Mutiny

My heart was quiet

Dutiful and obedient

Subservient and always

Listens to reason.

I was in control

My actions were guided

By logic and common sense

Now, there is anarchy,

My heart has become willful

And acts without thought;

It has chosen to stay with you

Against all rational logic;

It has refused to come back

To me, and I am here lonely

Missing my heart and your love.

images: Flickr

And Gloomie strikes….again! Only this time around, the scenario that presents itself here’s ‘kinda kinda’! Whatever that means! *laughing*.

Sweet misery so well defined! A once upon a time very guarded, prim and proper individual who’s well in control of all of his affairs suddenly goes buckwild against his will, spiralling right outta control and just living life on the edge, to the fullest and throwing all manners of caution to the wind! Chaotic I say! That’s like a person who rebels himself into a wrong situation or NOT! *shrugs*

The last two lines though, got me really good, as in hook, line and sinker! Totally ‘sharzam-ed’ by ’em! Yet, whilst wondering if this feeling’s good or bad, one thing of which am pretty certain is that I love, LOVE this poem to bits and pieces! And that, right there’s a plus for you Doc, so sue me already! Well done! *evil grin*.

Yemie, Did Gloomie really leave?

How that heart becomes stubborn all of a sudden! Refusing sound advice from the head….

I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed the piece and love….plus you inspired it…Thank you

Who woulda thought?! I inspired this fascinating piece you say, Gloomie! Is it any wonder then that am soo beyond beguiled by it?! What’s left to say then?! The pleasure’s all mine Doc; think nothing of it! So glad to have been of major help, again!*Yimu* LMAO!

now that you have been serving as inspiration for Gloomie to write gloomy poems…one begins to wonder…

Wonder ’bout what exactly Gloomie, that am gloomy too?! I think not! That epiphany you’ve got there’s as wrong as wrong can be! Wrong! Wrong!! So bloody damn WRONG!!! Hmph!

of course i am wrong….the world is only upside down. Cheerful is serving as inspiration for gloomy, and cheerful is beguiled by gloomy and loves it….such confusion in the world!

Hehehehe! Life’s a load of mysteries init?! That’s one irony of life right there, get used to it already! *rme*

yeah, the mystery of life…when the truth that is staring us in the face is bluntly ignore and an elaborate and fancy explanations are propounded…

Wevs Doc, think what you will and lay off of me while you’re at it! We only see what we wanna, that’s what you see! *tongue out* LOL

when people begin fake vex on top matter, na den you go know say hand don fall for ground…

That’s your reassurance abi?! You know what, If its any consolation and you’re well able to rake in some good quality snooze at night, then am mighty honoured to have been of tremendous help to ya! Go right ahead and knock yourself right out! Silly Nilly! LMHO!

yea, the mere thought sends me to dreamland…pretend all you want and raise all the dust that you can, the truth is glaring….

Yeah, sure! The ‘truth’ being that am just as gloomy as you are, like SERIOUSLY?!! Wouldn’t that just make your whole existence Gloomie?! You wish! Hmph!

Misery REALLY does love company but this cheerful spirit is everything but glum so suck on that Doc and don’t you dare forget! Plus, let it go already, its of no consequence! Its fine, really; it IS! Pele! ROTFLMAO!

2. HaroldWrites says:

Wow. The bitter-sweet thing called love. The last time I felt the way the narrator feels was back in 2009… Hehehe. I have learnt to lock up this crazy heart of mine and give it only to those who deserve it. It’s been a fruitful journey since then. Hehe

please teach me how to retrieve mine and then lock it up…it’s been hard to do that….
      – The Narrator

3. Walt Shakes says:

The master of love so well expressed in poetry… I laud you.

Master of love eh? lol