Dry Spell

Desert- arid and dry

Wastelands- vast and endless

Lucidity gives way to the

Ramblings of the delirious

Fear drapes like a cloak

Is this the end?

‘Is this the end’, he asks! ‘It couldn’t possibly be’, I respond! ‘How’s that, he asks’! ‘Well, because HOPE’s wayyy stronger than FEAR, I respond’! ‘Duh! Its a desert’ he exclaims, to which I smile and say ‘Rejoice, for no matter how dry and arid a desert seems, there’s always a special place therein called the ‘Oasis’, ever heard of that sweet, fertile place?! To which he responds……

A brilliant poem Doc, I’m feeling that title as well as the gloom that’s strongly emitted, eerie! Kudos! LMAO

Yemie darling…this your comment is just awesome!
      Hope definitely is stronger than fear….
      ah, yes he responds “i can see the oasis now….the fear is lifted…”

To which I respond ‘Glory Hallelujah, so glad to have been of help Topazo lovebug’! ROTFLMAO!

did you just call me a lovebug?

Hehehehe! Well, yeah! So what if I did lovebug?! Big Oops! LOL

you do know that lovebugs are considered disgusting creatures and pests right?

Uh-oh! You do know that I don’t mean it in that context doncha?! Jeez Doc, chillax! *smh*

you do know that i was just pulling those your massively short legs right?

Huh?! Short legs?! I guess this is the part where I throw my head backwards and do this….Hahahahahahahahahaha! Very funny Doc, you really must be off your rockers and marbles, put together! FYI, am everything but short so put a suck in it, bug! Plus, lose that grumpiness like a bad habit! Oh My! It really IS a bad habit! *fuming*

now who is grumpy? I am busy laughing and teasing you, whilst you are fuming. yet i am the grumpy one….agba ti n de ma….lolz

*Yimu* Hmm.. tell me what I don’t already know! Dat one na story for the gods! You know what Doc, just back the hell up already! I’ve got bigger fish to fry! I’m outta here! Onisokuso osi! Psst!

oh yeah, this your temper can definitely fry a fish!

2. Walt Shakesw says:

Even your dry spell reads like a fresh douse of welcome rain… 🙂