On the brink of yesterday

Over there, just

Yonder, over the hills

Ere you get to the bridge of

Yesterday, lies tomorrow

Exceeding sorrowful and a total

Mess, chained and bound

In anguish over the deeds of the past.

Oh, the pains of the

Memories that haunts

Eager strokes from the whip of conscience

Raging like the tempestuous ocean

And rocking the ship of friendship

Hope is all that is left.

To Yemi, a dear friend and staunch supporter….my super fan. I promised you this… the puzzle is in the first letters of each line.

DP Challenge: Time for poetry

*tear-eyed* I’m speechless, ‘flabberwhelmed’ and ‘overghasted’! You didn’t have to you know, Doc. Wow! Whatever will I do with you, or without?! You pesky you! *laughing* Thanks for this old chap, may the Good Lord bless, keep and honour you too far beyond your wildest thoughts, dreams and imaginations IJN, Amen. And just so you know, it takes soo much more to scare me, aint no ways are you getting rid of me that easy, I don’t scare easily, so bring it on already! I’m soo sticking around for a very long time, silly! Lmao!

For a person whose pen’s dry and mind blank, I daresay; that you brought this! What woulda happened if you didn’t have a bloc then?! You really dug into your inner creativity whilst killing three birds: doing the challenge, tendering an apology and fixing in that ‘puzzle’, with one stone. I’m bowled over with a renewed sense of pride, respect and admiration for you. Kudos to you, Doc; you’re the man and you more than Rock, Pieces! Keep churning ’em, don’t stop!

…and my day just got better!
      thanks ma’am!
      but at this time, the block had lifted…you became my inspiration….

Seriously?! Mr mischief maker! Glad to have been of MAJOR help. *RME* Lolz!

where is the mischief in this?…

*shrugs* Who’s asking?! I’ve learnt with you that nothing’s what it seems, so sue me for being unnecessarily paranoid! *scowling*

hehehehe…..I have one word for you….

wait for it….

RELAX!

I’m relaxed alright! Not jumpy at all! Infact, this is the most relaxed i’ve been in ages, especially as the self-proclaimed ‘certified mischief maker’ has admonished me to. Its all good! *Yimu*

and who would the ‘certified mischief maker’ be? me?
      definitely not me

I am glad that you are relaxed sha…the most relaxed in ages? wow…all those pent up tension must have your muscles in knots!

Wevs dude! Take a hike, as in shooooo! LMAO!

lol…you wish!