Guilty Pleasures 3

Two bodies lay naked on the chocolate coloured rug, sweaty and tangled from the waist down. A soft wind blows through the open windows.

I stir and open my eyes slowly. I looked at the naked form lying next to me and sigh contentedly. I reach out to caress her body.

Something catches my attention at the corner of my eyes. I have a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach. I know what I am going to see. Slowly, I turn my eyes to face my wife.

Then I freeze.

She smiles at me, only it doesn’t reach her eyes and in her hands is a pistol pointing at my chest.

“Hello” she says and pulls the trigger

I jerk awake with a scream.

“What’s the matter babes?”

I sigh with relief. It is just a dream.

Phew! That was really close! The biblical verse that easily comes to mind having read this is: ‘Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life’. That had better been a dream o, if that guy attempts to bring that dream to reality, he’s dead meat! Might as well kiss his chest and heart goodbye for shizzie! LMAO!

Nice write-up Doc, really had my heart racing. Thank God it was just a dream, but sha o; some dreams are a product of our own thinking, our fantasies and desires. And I guess that’s why this piece is so termed, ‘Guilty Pleasures’. Totally made for an interesting and enlightening read, kudos!

which is the dream? the shooting or the sexscapade?
      one is real and the other a dream…

*confused* What do you talking ’bout? Are you saying the sexcapade was real and the shooting was not? How’s that possible? Quit fooling around Doc, it aint funny! *straight face*

Widegrin? Really??? That’s the best you could muster in the circumstances? *scowling*. Old habits die hard and as always, mischievousness and evasiveness are the order of the day! You just cannot help it Doc, can you? *sighs deeply*

oh no, I can’t help myself….

*shrugs*. Wevs dude! Psst!

2. haridasgowra says:

interesting and very good intro……….#wordpress!

3. rikener180 says:

Very good, on a totally different note , watch this video and share it with as many people as you can . God Bless You. http://youtu.be/lX_xM9hqEF0

4. rikener180 says: