Mystique

Mystique3

image source: www.pinterest.com

She said: I am not telling

He said: you are not? I am loving this mystery…I will call you ‘mystique’

She said: really? So tell me what image goes with this ‘mystique’?

He said: my lips are sealed.

She said: fair enough. Why don’t write a poem about this “mystique’’….and post it on Valentine’s Day…it will be our little secret…

***********************

mystique2

source: www.google.com

Mystique……

Your words is all I have,

But it is not enough;

The proverbial half,

Better than none, as I surf

The vastness of the web;

Caught like a fly, helpless

Waiting for the tide to ebb

While I lay listless.

Mystique2

source: www.pinterest.com

I hear your voice in my head,

A whiff, a whisper-

Faint, an echo from a distant shed,

Transient, ethereal, dapper

And then it’s gone;

Like a dream of the night

Lingering, at the light of dawn,

In the deep recesses beneath.

Mystique

image source: www.pinterest.com

I see you in my mind’s eye,

A pencil sketch in a scrap book;

Blurry images, but coercing a smile.

If your words are you, then your look

As portrayed by the artist that is

My mind will be that of royalty;

Strong features with pouty lips,

Grave eyes that command loyalty.

Mystique4 Mystique1

source: www.pinterest.com

You are dark, my lady,

Shrouded in mystery;

I wonder about you daily,

Fighting bouts of misery.

You tease me, like a butterfly;

Bright and cheerful and hovering so nigh,

Taking flight as I reach out to hold you;

Elusive, and yet ever desirable.

*******************

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

He said: Do you like it?

She said: _______________

*standing ovation*. This is so mysteriously and fascinatingly spellbinding! Plenty Wowzer! I’m dumbstruck and in complete awe of the amazing level of creativity on display in this masterfully composed piece of ethereal writing. The artistically magnificent illustrations adds to the surreal beauty that is this mystically beautiful composition in all its glorious entirety. Doc, thou outdid thyself with this mindblowing piece and I’ll bet ‘Mystique’ echoes my thoughts to the final t. *nodding affirmatively*. LOL!

I’m also loving the dialogue preceding the poem proper which gives the reader the impression that the poet’s embarking on a blind date, with one who he’s been in constant touch with but is faceless altogether. An appropriate piece for Valentine I’d say. You rock, Doc; this is gotta to go to prints o and I shall patronize thee for sure. Great piece, your best yet. I love the whole mysterious feel. Double thumbs up Sir, You’re the Man for shizzie! *courtseying to thy ingenuity*. Lol!

Wow…i am blown away by your words…thanks a bunch.
      I like your insights.. you are quite perceptive.
      Definitely, this will go in print, God willing…and when that happens, you will get a personalized autographed version….

Yay!!! Happy days are here again. I’d get ma very own personalized autograghed version??? That would be grand, can’t wait and I’ll cherish that copy for as long as I shall live. Wow, thanks a bunch.

*smile
          With your support and prayers, that day will come sooner than later..
          Much thanks for always been there to offer kind words

I should be the one thanking you for sharing your gift with the world. Plus, the day cometh when the Lord will announce you to the whole world. Brotherly, eyes have not seen, nor ears heard what the Lord’s set to doing in your life. All eyes shall see, ears, hear and mouths will speak forth the glory that the Lord will wrought in your life. Its only a matter of time, best believe it. Kudos!

Hmmm.. Aaaaaaaaamen! Pastor Yemie, thanks for the rain of blessings and prayers.

3. moskeda says:

Oh yes, I did love it. Poem I can understand. I think there should be a law against poets who write things no one can understand.
    You did a smooth job here

I agree with you hundred percent.
      thanks a bunch for dropping by…I am glad you like it

4. Isaacola AA says: