Killing me softly

killing me softly

image source: www.imdb.com

Killing me softly

With your smiles

Lighting up your face

Like Apollo in all his glory

Warming my cold heart.

Killing me softly

With your feather light kisses

Trailing a path on

My fever hot skin

Making me moan with pleasure

Killing me softly

With your eyes

The depth of emotions

Behind them

Making me heady and giddy

Killing me softly

With your gaze

Lingering lovingly

Adoringly on my face and body

Sending my heart to a frenzied rhythm.

Killing me softly

With your touch

And soft caresses

Melting my insides

Turning me to much

Killing me softly

A slow, painful death

Yearning for your love

And watching you

As you walk away.

I adore this poem, really smooth sailing and enthralling but for a lil ‘snafu’. It’d have been super ‘purrfect’ if that final verse was not added. Haba Doc, love’s in the air; we don’t need to start feeling blue this season at all. So lose the final verse already! Other than that, Wowzer! Lol!

it will surprise you how many people will have that last verse happen to them in this season and shortly after…let them get ready now

Se e n gboro buruku l’enu eiye? Prophet of doom! Where’s your optimism or are you presently going through same to know for a fact? Do share, Doc Scrooge! *straight face*

prophet of doom? when will you learn to face the reality of life?
          it is as sure as there is life and death, happiness and sorrow….

And when will you learn that the reality of life does not always have to be sad and gloomy? A lot of folks are still balling inspite of the many miseries you’ve conditioned your senses to see. Topazo, soji ara e, you gat only one life to live.

yes, and that one life should be lived with the knowledge of the full realities of life, what to expect and how to deal with whatever comes around and to thrive despite adversity

Hmm, I hia you. I guess that the full realities of life in your book is 99.9% gloom and 0.01% happiness, sebi?

stop twisting my words jor….life is good and also life can be a bitch and suck too…why focus on the sweet and yummy and not on the sour and bitter…

I focus on the sweet and yummy cos I CAN and also cos I’m not YOU. Bingo! LMAO!

Of course you can’t be me….i am unique…and just awesome…hehehehhee

Wow Doc, you know; I never thought I’d see this day. I do agree with you, in all totality. You’re ‘uniquely and awesomely gloomy’. That’s just so ‘solemnly pathetic’! Touche! Lol!

See this day? Expantiate on that…
                      Well, gloomy is the new “happy”….and being pathetic is as swaggerlicious as being the bomb…

Then your mind’s more screwed than I initially thought. Who coulda done this evil to you? Who? *shaking my head* lol!

who? isn’t that apparent?

say what do you mean when you said you never thought you would see this day

C’mon Doc, sebi you be the don dada for imaginative matters? Biko, put your imagination to good use cos you’re coming across to me as senile right now. Suffice it to say, figure it out by yourself, lobatan! LMAO!

ah, senile ke? I wanted to give you a chance to set the matters straight ni o….before I let loose my imaginations and then it would be too late…

Oh please, don’t hold back on my account Sir. Let your imaginations run wild and amok, set ’em free, let ’em loose. Let matters get outta hand. ‘Tis alright by me. I’m not fussy at all and neither I’m I complaining. Whatever works for you. Psst!

don’t worry o, it has run smok o…
                      I wonder what your motivation is….cos you should

Huh? *confused* That last response makes absolutely no sense Doc. Are you alright though? *worried*

Yes I am alright…it was a typo
      But read it again changing the smok to amok…it wl make sense

Not ’bout the typos. Nope, still don’t make no sense. LOL!

*sigh
          Okay, let me break it down to you…
          Yes, my mind has run amok. I wonder what your motivation for wanting matters to get out of hand is.
          You should be fussy cos the outcome will definitely rattle you.
          Understand now?
          And please do take your regular dose of “panasharp” before leaving home….hehehehehe

Huh? What was that you just said? I’m still absolutely clueless. Can’t make you out. I know your lips are moving but all I hear is gibberish. Its confirmed then, you need looking after, like right now. Like very urgently, before things get outta hand finally. LMAO! ‘Panasharp’ ko, ‘Panadull’ ni! You need it more than I do, trust me. Temi yemi! *straight face*

Scrap the panasharp thingy…what you need now is ogun isoye….

I didn’t know the day will come so soon, when your age will finally catch up with you, ancient one…

Ancient one? Stale news! C’mon Doc, get more innovative. You can do more than that, dig deeper, its in there somewhere. Ogun Isoye nikan ko, o so ara e di ‘oko oloyun’ abi ikan ninu awon dokita ibile ti o kun igboro, abi? *yimu*.

Lolz….